WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for TalentWeavers in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Role- Senior Java Developer
About the Company
Rakuten, Inc. is the largest ecommerce company in Japan, and third largest ecommerce marketplace company worldwide. Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including Internet/e commerce, Banking, securities, credit card, Healthcare, Medical, Mobile,5G Network, Food Delivery, e money, e-reading portal and media, travel online marketing and professional sports. Founded in 1997. Headquartered in Tokyo, we are a truly Global company with over 20,000 employees across the globe with partner staff worldwide. • Rakuten operates globally in more than 30 countries with presence in Asia, Europe, and Americas
• Ranked among the worlds (Top 20 Most Innovative Companies $B!G(B in Forbes Magazine$B!G(Bs annual list & the # 1 Innovative company in Japan
• Viber, a Global Mobile Messaging App which has 800 million registered users belongs to Rakuten Inc.
Official Website: http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/ http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/philosophy.
· 5+ years’ experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in FinTech domain
· Technologies – Java, JEE, EJB, JPA, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Spring Framework, Microservices, distributed systems
· LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP is plus)
· Work experience in container-based environment, Docker, Kubernetes
· Good understanding on Software engineering development process, Specification, testing and quality control
· Experience in working on modernizationefactoring the current system with new technology
· Deployment of applications using Glassfish, Payara, WebLogic or similar server
· Experience in building, deploying and managing applications with exposure to automation and monitoring systems
· Design and development experience in applications for mobile payments
· Experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins etc.
· Experience mentoring junior engineers on development, code review, project planning
Minimum Qualification : BE / B. Tech degree in Computer Science with minimum 4 years’ experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A