WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for TaskUs in Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
It started with one ridiculously good idea – Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment’s notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world – that’s what it takes to get there. If that’s something you want to be apart of, apply today!
Director of Corporate Communications – Office of the CEO
So, what does a TaskUs Communications Leader in the Office of the CEO really do? Your role was designed to bridge the way we communicate externally to customers, investors, and prospects and the way we communicate internally to our employees. You will support the voice of our CEO globally. Reporting to our Chief of Staff, you will assist in the development of communications on behalf of the CEO, including external speaking events, global all-employee meetings, internal memos, videos, presentations, social media, etc.
You are a curiosity-driven, organized team player who will help write compelling messages, create thoughtful presentations, and find innovative ways to engage employees and contribute to the team’s culture. To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to work quickly. You excel in highly collaborative roles, working with teammates, leadership and internal partners to keep audiences large and small engaged and informed.
What We Offer: TaskUs provides world-class benefit packages with competitive industry salaries to all its employees. With well-developed departments, such as Total Rewards, Wellness, HR, and Diversity, we continuously thrive in supporting a People First culture. We are known for our inclusiveness and community impact. We also promote internal mobility and professional development at every step of an employee’s career within TaskUs. Come be part of TaskUs that supports People First by applying today!
Work Experience & Alignment to Core Values:
- Demonstration of exceptionally strong written communication skills
- Experience writing on behalf of an executive
- Experience in Public Relations or Investor Relations
- Work in a group setting that required collaboration across departments and organizations
- A high degree of personal initiative, as well as outstanding interpersonal, collaboration, listening, verbal, written communications and process facilitation skills, are absolutes.
- Must exhibit the ability to work in an evolving environment and balance the needs of various internal and external stakeholders; high tolerance for rapid change, stress and 24/7 demands of a global business; flexibility and steady temperament. Tolerance for ambiguity.
- TaskUs encourages a team environment and the attributes of humbleness combined with confidence express that sentiment. He/she should demonstrate a bias for WE versus ME.
- This person should be innately creative and flexible in nature.
- It is equally important that he/she be a “roll up your sleeves” contributor.
- Absolutes are a proven ability to effectively see through implementation, manage high-profile communications, with the ability to make sound judgments and produce compelling content quickly.
- Develop, write, and edit communications for the CEO including emails, employee events, management meetings, social media and online profile management, external presentations.
- Develop creative strategies for communicating to key audiences while taking advantage of an executive’s unique voice and the needs of different audiences.
- Plan the frequency and channels of communication and coordinate stakeholders across different areas of the business and the company.
- Influence messaging and provide advice that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
- Develop and lead corporate communications efforts that elevate company goals through thought leadership, corporate storytelling, crisis communications, and internal communications.
- Act as the main point of contact for internal and crisis communications, developing new procedures, as needed, to create a uniform approach and response.
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and employee base and the ability to target specific segments with messages that spark our teammates to action.
- Work closely with the PR team to ensure consistency in voice and message internally
- Support company initiatives that influence and guide employee experience and feedback
- Develop and execute communication plans, strategic initiatives and creative campaigns to inform and engage employees across the company through a range of internal communication channels (digital, town halls and multimedia assets)
- Create video concepts and ideas for new engagement plans working directly with the internal design team to ensure the TaskUs brand is represented in a positive light.
- Culture & Engagement: Maintain and monitor TaskUs Glassdoor account, updating profiles weekly, tracking and responding to reviews on behalf of the CEO
- Voice of the Teammate: Track employee feedback through review sites: Glassdoor and Indeed. Combining internal survey analysis and employee feedback to track trends and create solutions.
- At least 7 years of experience in corporate communications or executive communications.
- Strong writing, speech writing, research and editing skills
- Previous experience developing content for formal remarks, online content and emails
- Ability to create documents quickly and communicate effectively under pressure
- Ability to serve as a strategic thought partner
- Ability to translate complicated concepts into clear, compelling language for various audiences
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, PR, or Marketing
- Experience dealing with various media requests and content moderation
- Experience working in hyper-growth companies
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually
Nice To Haves:
- BPO experience
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, Salesforce, Glassdoor any PR application
About TaskUs: TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering customer support, content moderation and AI services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor’s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone and as of June 2021 is publicly listed on the Nasdaq (TASK).
TaskUs currently has over 45,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland, Greece + 5 more countries.
How We Partner To Protect You: TaskUs will neither solicit money from you during your application process nor require any form of payment in order to proceed with your application. Kindly ensure that you are always in communication with only authorized recruiters of TaskUs.
DEI: In TaskUs we believe that innovation and higher performance are brought by people from all walks of life. We welcome applicants of different backgrounds, demographics, and circumstances. Inclusive and equitable practices are our responsibility as a business. TaskUs is committed to providing equal access to opportunities. If you need reasonable accommodation in any part of the hiring process, please let us know.
About Us / Careers: We invite you to apply and learn more about TaskUs by visiting https://www.taskus.com/careers/.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Application Deadline: N/A