Website The Beverage Company
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for The Beverage Company in Brakpan,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Accountable for operation of own work area or as a member of a team, as well as for quality, standards and outputs within defined work routines and policies.
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
Process control and efficiencies
- Correct operation of equipment as per the training and machine manual.
- Achieve set factory waste and efficiency targets.
- To hand over from or to the previous or next shift regarding the machinery (breakdowns, products run) in conjunction with the supervisor decide on downtime scheduling
- To check the quality of raw materials used in production and also the end product according to the quality control policy. This includes a constant interaction with the Quality controller.
- To clean the machines according to TPM cleaning schedules.
Responsible for Resource planning and technical skills
- Assist with fault finding by supplying relevant factual information relating to the breakdown scenario.
Adherence to the health, safety and environmental standards
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards as head of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee
Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards and critical member of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee in line with the OSH Act.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation and support a safe environment for the Company’s Employees, Contractors and Visitors.
- Comply with all Food Safety Standards
- Receive training on / and adhere to the Hygiene Code of Conduct.
- Maintain GMP standards within the workplace
- Maintain a good standard of Personal Hygiene
- Responsible to ensure housekeeping is performed and ensure that all products and activities are stored and are executed within the demarcated areas according to the housekeeping policy (green red and yellow areas)
- Conversant with relevant business information, policies, processes and procedures
Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4 (Essential)
- Upto 3 years experience (Operational Execution) FMCG; Bottling Equipment
- Basic MS Excel; MS Word; E Mail
Company: The Beverage Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brakpan,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A