Website The Clorox Company Australia New Zealand
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for The Clorox Company Australia New Zealand in Auckland, New Zealand 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
At Clorox, we champion people to be well and thrive by doing the right thing, putting people at the center, and playing to win. Led by our IGNITE strategy, we build brands that make a positive difference in people’s lives around the world. And we know that success requires head, heart, AND guts — all three, every day — coming together to work simpler, faster, bolder, and more inclusively. Interested? Join us to #IgniteYourCareer!
Your role at Clorox:
Reports to the Finance Director – ANZ. Responsible for working closely with and provide commercial support to the Clorox NZ commercial teams and ANZ Finance Team for the co-ordination of various management reporting activities and associated packs. This position is responsible for the Planning, Analysis and Forecasting functions as well as the co-ordination and preparation of the monthly and quarterly management accounting packages for New Zealand. The incumbent is also responsible for the co-ordination and preparation of the budget as well as all subsequent forecasts throughout the fiscal year
In this role, you will:
- Planning and co-ordination of the annual budget culminating in the local entity budget pack for key stakeholder and planning and co-ordination of subsequent forecasts (LRP and Quarterly forecasts). Completion of quarterly US management accounting packs and US forecast packs.
- In conjunction with the NZ Senior Financial Accountant, oversee the preparation of the monthly P&L and balance sheet, and ensure a high level of accuracy and timelines
- Reporting responsibilities include:
a. Preparation and submission of product category/brand reporting for both budget and actual in local and US currency.
b. Own all divisional and category cost allocations including Admin, Fixed Distribution, other overheads etc.
c. Maintain appropriate Essbase reporting models.
d. Inventory Valuation – maintain accurate actual and standard costs
- Operational responsibilities include:
a. Liaising with NZ Senior Financial Accountant to ensure accurate CIC accounting and management profit transfers with all Clorox entities
b. Partner with NZ Sales & Marketing on NPD and customer proposals
c. Partner with PSO on CCEM and relevant projects
d. Partner with National Sales Manager to monitor, manage and report on all trade promotion spend (a.k.a. Reduced Revenue)
- Other responsibilities:
a. Ad hoc projects as delegated by the Finance Director
b. Provide support to ANZ finance team as required (some travel may be required).
Provide comprehensive backup to the NZ Assistant Manager – Finance to cover for illness/holidays
What we look for:
Years and Type of Experience:
- 4 – 6 years of professional work experience in finance and accounting
- ERP systems experience (Netsuite preferred)
- FMCG industry experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of U.S. GAAP; thorough knowledge of financial reporting and experience in interpreting accounting and finance-related projects
- Strong management reporting experience
- Ability to influence, and drive change
- Advanced Excel skills & Power BI
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
CA/CPA or equivalent qualification preferred
We seek out and celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences. We’re looking for fresh perspectives, a desire to bring your best, and a non-stop drive to keep growing and learning.
At Clorox, we have a Culture of Inclusion. We believe our values-based culture connects to our purpose and helps our people be the best versions of themselves, professionally and personally. This means building a workplace where every person can feel respected, valued, and fully able to participate in our Clorox community. Learn more about our I&D program & initiatives here.
Benefits we offer to help you be well and thrive:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in international
- Health benefits and programs that support both your physical and mental well-being
- Flexible work environment, depending on your role
- Meaningful opportunities to keep learning and growing
- Half-day Fridays, depending on your location
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiter via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
Company: The Clorox Company Australia New Zealand
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Application Deadline: N/A