Website The Learning Experience
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for The Learning Experience in CastleHills,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Join the fastest growing childcare company today!
We are leaders in the early education industry and our people are given the opportunity to do their best every day, in our state-of-the-art centers.
Center Directors at influence the growth and development of both children and teachers. They create an environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive.
Daily Responsibilities For Center Directors
- Identifies, schedules and interviews teacher candidates; Builds networks of external future talent
- Conducts classroom observations, evaluations and provides feedback that motivates and encourages learning.
- Manages team to ensure curriculum is executed in alignment with brand standards;
- Uses a growth mindset to train, coach and develop for the future
- Listens objectively to employee concerns and plans a recommended course of action
- Builds and communicates weekly schedules
- Daily management of classroom ratios
- Manages new hire paperwork and all employee files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Builds and communicates center schedules to ensure appropriate ratios are always intact and labor is effectively managed to budget.
- Leads tour with prospective families, highlighting key features/points of difference with our curriculum, teacher tenure/quality, etc.
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student progress
- Executes “parent pleasers”
- Execution of our Show and Tell
- Regularly audits and maintains all records and files for students and teachers
- Ensures the physical environment and health/safety standards are full compliance with local and state licensing regulations
- Manages relationships with state licensors and conducts center evaluations
- Responsible for accident/incident reporting
- Medication management
- Conducts monthly emergency safety drills
- Manages new customer administration and files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management experience required.
- Must have professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE or related field highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
- CPR and First Aide Certification highly preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
Compensation: $38,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
Company: The Learning Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CastleHills,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A