Website The RitzCarlton Hotel Company LLC
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for The RitzCarlton Hotel Company LLC in Malé, Maldives 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Job Number 22206728
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands, North Male Atoll, Male, Maldives, Maldives VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
About The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
The property is ideally located at Fari Islands, in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, which is a 45- minute journey by speedboat or a 10-minute seaplane flight from Malé International Airport. The resort features white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and coral reefs with marine life. Shaped by the Maldivian sun and shored by the Indian Ocean, guest villas at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Island are expected to range in size from one to three bedrooms, featuring the refined elegance and legendary service that define The Ritz-Carlton brand. The property is also expected to offer a choice of outstanding culinary venues serving an array of international and local cuisines, in addition to a full suite of fitness and recreational facilities including a signature Ritz-Carlton Spa. The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands is part of Fari Islands, an archipelago that features three world-class hospitality brands inclusive of The Ritz-Carlton. The guests are expected to have access to a picturesque Fari Marina – the archipelago’s communal beating heart. Built around a vibrant Beach Club, Fari Marina features charming boutiques and a handpicked selection of dining options. Spaces have been designed by the renowned Kerry Hill Architects, to bring about a delicate balance of serene and social.
Leads and manages all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives. Achieves personal booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
Education And Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Developing & Executing Sales Strategies
- Works with sales leader to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
- Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the DOS.
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
- Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
- Recommends booking goals for sales team members.
Managing Sales Activities
- Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
- Approves space release for catering to maximize revenue (DOS, Group) in the absence of a Business Evaluation Manager.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Analyzing & Reporting on Sales and Financial Data
- Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve property’s financial room and catering goals.
- Assists Revenue Management with completing accurate six period projections.
- Reviews sales and catering guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies customer service and creates a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Meets with guests during pre- and post-convention meetings to obtain feedback on quality of product (e.g., rooms, meeting facilities and equipment, food and beverage), service levels, execution against contract and overall satisfaction.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
- Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of department meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Executes and supports the company’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
- Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the company.
- Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
Building Successful Relationships
- Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g., Event Booking Center, Market Sales, GSO) to ensure the property needs are being achieved and the sales efforts are complementary, not duplicative.
- Works with Human Resources, Engineering and Loss Prevention to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations and/or union requirements.
- Attends customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships with GSO Managers and customers.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Interviews and hires management and hourly employees with the appropriate skills to meet the business needs of the operation.
- Utilizes all available on the job training tools for employees.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
At more than 100 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Company: The RitzCarlton Hotel Company LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malé, Maldives
Application Deadline: N/A