Website The Walt Disney Company
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for The Walt Disney Company in Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
As a TV Program Scheduler, you will be responsible for delivering our daily transmission playlists according to agreed standards and strategies for our entertainment and/ or factual channels in the Baltics.
Areas of Responsibility
- Complete and deliver daily transmission playlists compliant with local broadcast law and according to agreed commercial and promotional strategies for our FOX and National Geographic pay channels in Baltics. Scheduling short form elements; including on-air promotions campaigns, presentation and continuity elements and secondary events according to predefined strategies and guidelines. Check that program information is as planned and manage the timing of the playlists so the start times fall within agreed policies. Ensure all physical media is available for broadcast. Effectively manage late program delivery, promotional changes and other unexpected events related to the playlists
- Maximize viewer retention through careful management of channel architecture, application of break patterns and management of brands and on-air promo campaigns. Ensure the commercial availability meets the agreed levels for each hour of the day. Communicate closely with our commercial partners in the Baltics regarding optimizing commercial availability on our channels.
- Participate and contribute in the make-list and promo strategy process with Creative teams and FOX/NG scheduling team. Responsible for all promo planning for channels; setting targets for campaigns, tracking and follow-up.
- Be backup for other Presentation Schedulers during periods of holiday, illness or extreme pressure.
- Work closely with the Schedule Manager to ensure we have the best possible viewer experience on the channel. Be a proactive member of the scheduling team to ensure we have the best possible viewer experience and commercial attractiveness for our channels
Experience And Professional Qualifications Required
- Experience in broadcast media with Presentation or Commercial Planning
- Experience working in an international environment is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Self-going and able to track and manage a wide variety of tasks in a dynamic work environment, being proactive and able to prioritize. Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Experience in working with different IT systems simultaneously and navigating in them
- Experience from broadcast management system is an advantage (IBMS, OnAir, What’s On)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel in particular.
- Fluent skills in the English language
- Limited travel required, would mainly be within the Nordic region for programming summits, training of new starters etc.
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Hybrid working is available
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group – ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A