Website TMF Group
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for TMF Group in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
- Assist with the administration relating to end-to-end dealings with clients to support SSA.
- Provide internal and external clients with administration and relevant expertise.
- Ensure internal and external clients are provided with an efficient, professional and high-quality services which meets all their obligations.
- Under the supervision and guidance of the Manager, you will primarily be responsible for ensuring overall the effective and efficient delivery of TMF’s services:
Client relationship management
- Arrange for signature and timely return of contracts.
- Liaise with clients to schedule meetings and resolve diary conflicts as required.
- Telephone management and co-ordination of conference calls.
- Channeling of communication to appropriate destinations (timeously).
- Maintain record keeping processes relating to client information.
- Load, update & track progress of all issued quote on CRM and internal quote systems.
- ensure adequate recordkeeping of accepted quotes (including z drive, Sales App, Evo, CRM etc.)
On Quote Acceptance
- update relevant database systems.
- Prepare, maintain and update client and subcontractor lists (per ISO requirements).
- In conjunction with the Managing Director or Project Manager, assist with the provision of input in respect of the creation of a client profile and/or file on all core systems including, but not limited to, Evo, TMF network, TimeWare, SecWare, TaxWare, CaseWare, etc., as appropriate.
- Assist with the resolution of client queries and co-ordinate the related communication on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all tasks required to effectively onboard a client or subcontractor within required timelines are completed efficiently, professionally and timeously.
- Act as a point of escalation for clients, subcontractors and within TMF.
- Hold the service line teams to account ensuring administrative activities are completed as planned and in line with applicable timelines.
Legal, Risk and Compliance
- In conjunction with the Managing Director or Project Manager, prepare the Local Service Agreement (“LSA”), Statement of Work (“SoW”), amendments, subcontractor agreements and secure client and/or subcontractor sign-off.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director or Project Manager, complete the TMF Group compliance process (KYC) and secure client, subcontractor or internal sign off.
- Maintain legal email inbox on a daily basis.
- Upload updated draft legal agreements on the z drive.
- Update the BCP and ISO business processes and procedures as they relate to the business unit.
- Implement and maintain record keeping processes relating to legal documentation and client/ subcontractor information.
- Adhere to TMF internal procedures and ensure compliance with TMF’s Risk and Control framework and processes.
- Attend and participate in regular and appropriate training on relevant policies, legislation and regulations affecting TMF, clients and subcontractors.
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst being empathetic with customers.
- Identify, map and manage business unit related projects.
- Be an escalation point for operational matters within the business unit.
- Execute on agreed deliverables and/or ensure that all deliverables are delivered timeously and according to agreed quality standards.
- Assist in the administration and management of ad hoc projects affecting the business unit, e.g. regulatory reporting requirements.
- Work closely with other teams in TMF Group, including but not limited to, the HRP team, the Entity Management team, the Accounting and Tax team and TMF subcontractors, in order to achieve client objectives.
- Perform any other tasks or duties as may be from time to time assigned by management.
- Excellent time management and administrative skills.
- Be organized, logical and thorough in the execution of their function.
- Be resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Deadline oriented person with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Ability to articulate and communicate complex ideas in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
- Be trustworthy, considerate and live the TMF values.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with strong ability to plan ahead and organize themselves and others.
- Ability to follow and build upon existing processes and ensure data is maintained with accuracy and consistency.
Key Knowledge And Experience
- Appropriate qualification in a relevant field, i.e. Legal, Business and Finance or Compliance.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in client serviceeporting/paralegal role.
- Operational and administrative knowledge of TMF type of business would be advantageous.
- Experience in a legal, compliance, or alternatively experience at a corporate services provider.
- Expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
What’s in it for you?
An exciting opportunity in an international company
Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
A career within an ever evolving market
Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video:
Company: TMF Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A