Website Toluna Corporate
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Toluna Corporate in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Sales Account Executive – Dubai
Toluna is transforming the market research industry by enabling clients to gather high quality and fast consumer insights themselves through a market leading tech stack. It is a sector leading technology company that provides agile market research solutions for the world’s leading companies and brands.
Our software platform is underpinned by award winning market research expertise and the world’s largest online voting consumer panel of over 36 million people. Over 25% of our employees are in R&D powering our mission to remain industry-leading innovators and enable our clients to future proof their product/service-based decision making with real-time consumer insights.
We are that rare combination of entrepreneur minded and well-established business. 20+ years on we are still innovating and bringing something different to the market. Do you want to be part of something special? Our employees are our greatest asset – so join us and see how you can immediately make a difference.
We are hiring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEjY69ZvZlA&ab_channel=TolunaCorporate
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. https://tolunacorporate.com/
Overview Of The Role
As Toluna enters its next phase of exciting growth we are looking for a dynamic and intelligent person to support the sales drive in this next chapter. The successful candidate will work with a number of account owners and support them in the growth of existing and winning of new clients. Toluna works with a world class client base and this is a great opportunity to gain experience of working with some of the world’s leading brands to support them in how they gather and use consumer insights.
- Build good customer relationships, offering contributions that add value to their business.
- Understand the briefing of projects of customers/potential customers.
- Create and evaluate the feasibility of projects as well as create bids (quotations).
- Send proposals/quotations to customers and potential customers.
- Track quotations and convert them into projects.
- Track project billing.
- Provide demonstrations of our Digital Platform to customers/potential customers.
- Prioritize interaction with other important internal departments, including pre-sales, research, and delivery, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that an accurate set of KPIs is reported and fulfilled to direct sales activities
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the company’s products and solutions
- Maintain knowledge of competitors’ products to determine the characteristics benefits and deficiencies of the products as well as market success
- 2-5 years of experience in market research (qual/quant)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in advanced CRM tool applications, such as Salesforce.com
- Previous experience working with a Marketing Team
- Arabic speaker is desirable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the need to effectively prioritize tasks to react in time to customer demands
- Ability to provide commercial support
- Excellent communicator, including questioning, written and oral skills, who is able to articulate the Toluna
- value proposition
- Ability to work independently and in a team working on multiple projects and activities simultaneously
- High levels of attention to detail with a structured approach to account management
- Success-oriented with the ability to be flexible and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and interdepartmental skills
- Positive attitude with a solution-based approach
- Charismatic and entrepreneurial approach to relationship building internally and externally Success-driven with the ability to be flexible and self-motivated
- Positive attitude with a solutions-based approach
- Growth mindset to continuously develop skills and knowledge including participating in Toluna training as required
What We Offer
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Work in line with the Toluna Employee Values
Integrity & respect - We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
Success in unity - We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
Smart decisions in action - We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
Make it simple - We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
Be bold - We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
Delight customers - We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
Reward great work - We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
Company: Toluna Corporate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A