WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for TravClan in Hyderabad,Telangana,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We are a well-funded B2B travel tech startup. We have raised ~USD 5 mn Pre Series A investment round despite the global pandemic and are looking to grow our Business team. We are growing rapidly. We have crossed our pre-covid numbers. We want to become the world’s biggest B2B travel company by enabling over million travel agents, travel entrepreneurs and influencers to grow their business, and achieving Annualized GMV of $10 billion by 2026.
What is on Offer:
- Best Combination of Salary (₹5-9 LPA)
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact
- Work closely with the founders
- Fast Career Growth with fast appraisals and fast salary increase
- Super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
The founding team has aced their respective leadership roles at successful internet startups in India, which are as follows:
- Ashish- Cofounder, leads technology, Ex CTO Cars24, CTO FabFurnish, Gaadi.
- Arun- Cofounder, leads product, Ex Cars24, TravelTriangle, TripFactory, IIM Bangalore.
- Chirag- Cofounder, leads business, Ex Oyo, TravelTriangle, IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Roorkee.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact in building and managing a highly engaged community of business entrepreneurs/agents in a specific city/stateegion.
- Onboarding & managing agents in the specific city/stateegion in person.
- Educating the onboarded agents about TravClan & managing 200+ business accounts.
- Healthy retention of agents while growing the volume of Agent’s business through TravClan.
- Ensuring customer delight while managing Agent’s grievances related to payments, services, products, etc. by visiting and engaging with them.
- Effectively managing feedback and escalations from customers and vendors.
- Actively seek out new clients through reaching out, networking and social media.
- Hosting region-wide offline and online events & meet-ups of members from time to time.
- Working in close interface with the finance, product and marketing team to build better processes, products and reach, respectively.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ethical, hardworking, and ‘passionate about startups’ mindset
- Disciplined & Process Oriented
- Prior Field Sales / Account Management Experience (mandatory)
- Prior Startup / Travel experience preferred
- Good understanding of different business verticals
- Willing to learn more
- Willing to travel and be on the field
- Office Location: Hyderabad
- Work from Office/Field Sales
- Timings – 9.30 am to till work gets over
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad,Telangana,India
Application Deadline: N/A