WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Unilever in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Job Title : D&A Data Quality Manager (Data CoE – DGQ)
Level : 2A
Function : D&A Data CoE – Data Governance & Quality
Location : UniOps Bangalore
Unilever, for than 3/4th of a century, has been involved in designing products and innovations which have transformed people’s lives and help them feel good, look good and experience more out of life. As a fast-moving consumer goods organization, Unilever has its operations extended all over the globe.
Within Unilever, UniOps team is a global team tasked with the mission of bringing Unilever’s compass strategy of ‘doubling the business and reducing the environmental footprint to half’ to life. Unilever Operations brings together the synergy between services, technology, Data & analytics to improve the effectiveness of employees, drive efficiency and generate sustainable growth.
With a fast changing, complex, and dynamic environment which Unilever operates in, Information is key, however, what differentiates Unilever from its opposition is the Data & Analytics (D&A) Team which ensures information which is right and available at the right moment to enable quick and accurate business choice making thus making sense of the data footprint a company like Unilever creates. D&A is one of the UniOps service lines whose focus area is to fundamentally change how we deliver business information at Unilever and is primarily operating
to turn complexity to simplicity to grow the business with smarter choices. At D&A, we create information intelligence solutions that enable our customers to taste success by ensuring long term sustainable growth and profitability.
Unilever’s Data Governance & Quality framework establishes an ecosystem of people processes and technology to ensure- data is strategically and transparently collected first time right, we are compliant with laws and our code while collecting the data and using it ethically for driving business growth and people development. We aim to ensure that the data in the data lake has sufficient guard rails and quality controls in place in order to build/improve end user adoption and trust on the data. It also enables and demonstrates how we protect, leverage and manage data. We develop standards, establish ownership, enable implementation and drive continuous assurance across all data collected, managed and used within Unilever.
- Mobilize Data Quality squads to stabilize data quality in the Unilever Azure Data Lake across all priority markets and products as part of the larger DaaP program.
- Build the foundations for new capabilities whilst leveraging and enhancing current DQ framework to implement source data governance and quality across Products and Source platform teams.
- Design, implement and track key DQI metrics as part of product Data Governance.
- Implement more pilots / use cases using data quality tooling.
- Accountable for overall engagement with Uniops Markets and Products teams within D&A along with delivery of DQ solutions.
- Work closely with the Azure platform (UDL, BDL & Solution Factory) and related IT partnering teams within Unilever to land and upscale the DQ solutions.
- Participate in exploration of tools in the market with enhanced features and evaluate fit for purpose to current environment.
- Engage with senior stakeholders and leadership teams in communicating the program status in-line with the larger organization data strategy.
- Manage a large team of augmented resources from various vendor partners.
- Overall experience of 6-8+ years preferred
- Prior experience of managing and handling large scale programs with single accountability.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders and leadership members.
- Understanding of MS Azure and its components
- Proven experience of critical IT project delivery and management.
- Collaboration skills to partner and work seamlessly with various teams.
- Ability to adapt and work in a VUCA environment.
- Implement Agile methodologies in project delivery.
- Understanding of Unilever Data landscape will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, agile listening and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organisation
- Passion for delivering service excellence; and developing a culture of “easy to do business with”, where customer’s needs are anticipated
- Highly analytical mind-set with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve issues. Passion for simplification and continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs
- Organised, strong time management skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines
- Team-player who is a proactive self-starter, with the ability to work unassisted
- Ability to influence team members to enhance overall performance of the team
- Strong ethical standards regarding the handling of classified personal and business information
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A