Website United Al Saqer Group
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for United Al Saqer Group in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We are looking for a personable service advisor to act as the liaison between our customers and service technicians. The service advisor’s responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, verifying insurance, conducting inspections, and test driving cars.
Main objectives of the role
- Ensure premium service consulting tailored to the individual needs of each customer.
- Boost sales through selling Aftersales products and services.
- Loyalise customers and ensure customer satisfaction at any time.
- Performs service consulting by consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
- Aftersales manager, Sales advisor, Workshop manager, Service assistant, Technicians, Team Leaders, Reception manager, Parts advisor.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be a successful service advisor, you should have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills. You should also have a strong understanding of automotive technology and of the automotive industry.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or automotive related field
- Professional service advisor experience of an automotive dealership
- Strong industry knowledge and experience of automotive luxury brands (McLaren, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Bugatti, etc.)
- Proficiency with industry-specific software.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate with mechanics, customers, and management.
- UAE driving license
Company: United Al Saqer Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A