Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Detailed job description and main responsibilities YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WHAT YOU’LL DO
Assist health care professionals in the treatment and assessment of patients during their Pre Assessment outpatient clinic visit by working effectively with members of a multidisciplinary team.
We are looking for individuals with the ability and attitude to grow and develop into a valued member of our team.
The Postholder Should Have
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to cope with fluctuating demands and pressures of the role
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with a range of difficult situations
- Empathy, Patience, dependability and motivation
- Completed care certificate or ability to complete within 6 months of appointment.
- BTEC level 2 or above in health and social care. Interested in undertaking further training
- Level 3 qualification; BTEC, L3 diploma, A levels.
- Acute hospital setting
- HCA experience
- Volunteer sector
- Teaching Assistant
- Nursing home carer
- Experience in a caring role
Understanding of acute hospital environment and the role of HCA
We welcome full time or part time applicants seeking 23 hours or more.
Should you have any queries, please use the contact details below to get in touch.
Company: University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A