Website University System of NH
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for University System of NH in Worcester, MA 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Summary Of Position
Coordinate all college-wide administrative functions within the College of Health and Human Services, with 138 faculty, 139 adjunct faculty, and 179 staff providing academic programs and support for 1880 undergraduate and 639 graduate students:
Under the direction of the Dean, and with a dotted line to the Associate Deans for Academic Affairs and Research, manage college projects and transactions involving University central offices: human resources, payroll, finance, procurement, facilities, and IT.
Coordinate a wide number of college processes in collaboration with administrative staff from the CHHS Dean’s Office and the 9 departments and 3 institutes.
Provide expertise and information to the College community and serve as CHHS point of contact for other UNH departments. Exercise broad discretion, independent judgment, and a strong customer-focused approach in both routine situations and unique problem solving, coordinating support as appropriate from UNH units.
Initiate college-wide systems clarity and efficiency, providing outstanding service to students, faculty, staff and external stakeholders.
Additional Job Information
UNH is a federal contractor within the meaning of the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. This position may require that you be vaccinated against COVID -19 in the future, unless you apply for and receive a religious or medical exemption. You may not test out of this requirement.
Other minimum qualifications
- Proven effective organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation experience creating positive working relationships with individuals at all organizational levels. Experience navigating people and technology systems.
- Project management skills and experience. Superior task and time management skills.
- Successful mastery of complex personnel and financial transactions management systems, and a demonstrated aptitude for learning new systems. Experience explaining processes and policies to others.
- Expertise in computer applications including Microsoft Office suite (spreadsheets, word processing, email, browser software), with experience in data managementeporting, informative dashboard and presentations software, and ERP systems.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, students, and other colleagues and stakeholders.
- Supervisory skills including the ability to instruct and direct the work of student workers and adjunct staff.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Management, Accounting or Business or other related field. Project management certifications or coursework.
- Experience using UShop, PeopleAdmin, ticketing process and tracking systems, and/or Banner.
- Proven process improvement analysis and implementation skills (such as Lean process improvements.)
- Successful higher education background, with a commitment to student success.
Salary is complemented by a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, retirement, tuition, and paid time off.
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or marital status.
Company: University System of NH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Worcester, MA
Application Deadline: N/A