WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Uruit in Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients and teams.
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned accounts, develop new business from existing clients, and keep closely with the teams that work with the clients in order to consider and resolve their insights and worries.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for clients account management matters
- Serve as the point of contact of the teams that work for the accounts, in order to help to resolve issues. Communicate with each team periodically to share and gather valuable information
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Follow up the contracts matters, look over dedicated hours, PTOs, and check the registration in the internal tools
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and goals
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Support the Operations area to achieve the KPIs and business metrics, keeping track of the billing, revenue, margins and team dedication
- +3 years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Project Manager, Scrum Master or similar roles that had relation with clients directly.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and communication skills
- Experience working in IT Industry is a plus
- Leading teams experience is desirable
- Advanced English Level
- Ability to adapt to different kinds of clients’ processes and needs
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid modality that includes working from home and/or from our offices.
- In-house English classes.
- Prepaid Medical insurance (Sura, Colsanitas or Colmedica)
- Career development. Financial support to get certifications and participate in national and international events.
- Possibility of being a speaker in internal tech talks at Uruit.
Let’s work together to create great software.
Get to know us!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Application Deadline: N/A