WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for WNS in Durban,KwaZulu-Natal,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
This role is ideal for a talented, motivated and dynamic Call Centre Team Leader / Assistant Manager that is passionate about leading, motivating, mentoring, coaching and developing a team of Sales and Service Agents to deliver against client and internal business deliverables (KPIs, CBBs and SLAs) in an environment where change is a constant.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for creating a positive environment and culture with an engaged team aimed at solving for our internal and external customers by finding suitable solutions. The overall purpose of the campaign is to facilitate the online transaction of UK based customers wanting to trade their vehicles via an online platform.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- To engage and support staff to achieve all KPI’s, through effective coaching, performance management, and to develop career progression through internal development programmes.
- To ensure successful delivery of any project, programme or activity by engaging with an individual, group or organisation that will be affected by a programme.
- To practice due diligence when interpreting and reporting of data, as well as to improve team performance and processes through insights which supports the overarching objective of a customer centric environment.
- To maintain productivity by ensuring all staff adhere to schedules while managing IR and payroll queries efficiently.
Behavioural Traits Required
- Confident and motivated individual that is results driven
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced changing environment
- Able to manage customer escalations and complaints
- Able to manage, motive, mentor, coach and develop a team of up to 17 employees
- Effectively manage performance of individual team members to deliver against all KPI’s
- Passionate about employees and customers centricity
- Resilient under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solutions orientated and confident in decision making
- Effective time management
- A strong team player that works well as a team and individually
- Able to see the bigger picture
- Conflict Management and able to handle difficult conversations
- Employee Engagement
- Managing Change
- Strong Planning & Organisational skills
- Great at building individual, team and partner relationships
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
Job-Related Knowledge, Competencies & Skills Required
- HR Process Knowledge
- Stakeholder Management
- Report writing
- Sound working knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Management skills
- Good understanding of the BPO industry
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent, with English and Mathematics
- A relevant tertiary qualification an advantage
- Proven track record of delivering against client, customer and business outcomes.
- Minimum of 2 Years management experience working in a fast paced in and/or in/outbound sales and customer service contact centre environment
- Experience managing Omni-channel sales and customer operations
- 2+ Years’ experience working within a BPO contact centre
- Relevant working experience with UK customers in a contact centre environment an advantage
Must be able to work flexible hours in line with UK client / business requirements
Must be able to work South AFrican Public Holidays
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban,KwaZulu-Natal,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A