WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Wood in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting OFFSHORE LOGISTIC to join our growing team in Brunei.
Purpose / Role
- Responsible for all activities associated with the mobilisation and demobilisation of personnel from an offshore site.
Key aims and objectives
- The Logistics Administrator will be responsible for liaising with all other departments to ensure scheduling of personnel travel is in accordance with project requirements.
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Ensure all workers have appropriate medical, offshore survival, induction and project specific requirements prior to mobilisation.
- Manage all administrative processes including the issue of joining instructions; maintain accurate records and filing.
- Book accommodation, Boat transfer and or helicopter travel when required
- Track and administer weekly/daily crew change
- Arrange for issue of appropriate PPE
- Maintain and update crew rotas
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience in Logistics / Training
- Experience in the O&G Industry in an offshore role
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc) s
- TBOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical
- Familiar with project inductions / training programs
- NVQ level 3 in Management
- AMEC mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc
- Experienced in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working.
- Extensive knowledge of O&G related HSEQ safe working practices/procedures.
- Ability to organise logistic for trainning program for personnel within the project team.
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels.
- Ability to work both at team and independent level.
- Conversant with HR practices / processes.
- Onshore / Offshore experience in similar role.
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety.
- Flexible – able to comply /adapt to company / client requirements.
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project / company goals.
- Ability to interact with management / presonnel at all levels – commited team player.
- Confident and ability to work on own initiative.
- Desire to learn and develop not only self but others within team – good attitude to continous improvement.
- Ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
Competencies – generic
- Ability to demonstrate effective and efficient management of processes and personnel.
- Ability to demonstate high level understanding of HSE safe working practices / procedures and their implemetation.
- Ability to react to changing deadlines and achieve project goals / milestones.
- Ability to manage / maintain budget / schedule requirements.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei
Application Deadline: N/A