WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Wood in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting Quality Administrator (Onshore) for its Rejuvenation Project in Brunei Darussalam.
Successful applicants will be assigned in the Quality Department, Wood Plc office, Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam
Task and Responsibility
- Support the Quality department in relation to all aspects of its information structure management and discipline documentation handling.
- Maintain key quality related databases and provide support in all aspects of quality communication.
- Deliver timely and effective administration support to the quality function and the ongoing maintenance of quality systems and databases.
- Maintain effective information storage systems to enable easy retrieval of QA/QC documents and data.
- Support regular compilation and reporting of quality related QA/QC data for management reporting and review purposes.
- Support quality and management systems communications, training, and inductions.
- Support the management system management of change process (including publishing of new or revised content and the removal of obsolete content, new project starts up, etc.).
- Maintenance of all records demonstrating full traceability of changes to management systems.
- Input to the ongoing improvement of quality systems and applications
- Organising calendars, meetings, distribution lists, bulletins, etc.
- Maintain close working relationship with quality team. Work closely with and other key stakeholders (e.g., MS content owners)
- Comfortable in dealing with suppliers/vendors including third party certification providers
Skills / Qualifications
Relevant Business/administration qualifications
- Recognised training in specific IT applications (e.g., SharePoint, web designer, etc.) ISO 9001 awareness course (desirable) Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- 2 + years relevant administrative experience (Preferably in the associated industry or quality or document control related role).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in the analysis of data
- High level of communication skills in both written and spoken format
Good planner and organiser
- Team worker
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and trustworthy
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei
Application Deadline: N/A