WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for WorkingDay in Riga, Riga, Latvia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
A client of WorkingDay Latvia is an international company Royal Canin, which works more than 50 years in the field of health nutrition for animals and has become to leading producer of pet nutrition.
Completed by daily interaction with partner professional breeders and veterinarians and by the ongoing research of scientists at Royal Canin – the company is constantly improving and offering nutritional solutions, better suited to the specific needs of cats and dogs, to help pets to live longer and better.
For the Latvia market the company is looking for you as its new Scientific Communication Specialist for fixed term 1–1,5 years.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Develop and implement the local scientific communication strategy and plan, in line with business strategy
- Develop and adapt scientific communication materials, programs, tools; translating, checking and adapting materials
- Provide internal trainings and scientific communication supports to teams internally, including Sales, Consumer Care, Marketing
- Build effective external relationships, including delivering trainings, taking part in external events, cooperating with partners like universities and expert organizations
- Ensure that the business is up to date with recent regulatory developments in the market
What are Royal Canin looking for?
- Higher education or work experience (veterinary, zootechnical, biochemistry, etc.), can be a student
- Interest and knowledge in cats` and dogs` nutrition needs
- Communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Latvian and English, both oral and written (ability to translate and proof-check texts)
- Russian is a plus
- Ability to work without close supervision and collaborate within a team
What can you expect from Royal Canin?
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University
- An industry competitive salary EUR 1700 gross (the final salary will be according to the your qualifications and experience) and benefits package, including company bonus
- Life and accident insurance + health insurance from the first working day
- Meal allowance and Be well benefit from the first working day
- Additionally: pension program, trainings, Associates Assistance program – supporting Associates to strive through free access to wide range of consulting services helping to resolve personal concerns that might affect the work and wellbeing
- Hybrid ways of working – taking the best out of Riga office presence and home office work
- Pet friendly office where you can bring your dog and enjoy a great working day together and free dog or cat food depending on your pet needs
If you are open for new career opportunity within an international company, we are looking to receiving your CV (in English)!
You can obtain additional information by contacting Marija Broka
Phone: +371 29865564
E-mail: [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riga, Riga, Latvia
Application Deadline: N/A