Website Wunderman Thompson Commerce
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Wunderman Thompson Commerce in Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Wunderman Thompson SA is an international e-commerce consulting company focused on marketing a diverse range of products in various sectors on Amazon. Wunderman Thompson has an international atmosphere, with a dynamic, young, and multicultural team. The company is part of WPP’s fully owned global digital agency, Wunderman Thompson Commerce.
We are currently looking for a professional freelance graphic designer to support us in the development and creation of new visual products. You will be responsible for the development and design of layouts and communication measures and inspire our customers with your creative designs. You analyze the respective tasks and ensure efficient, target group-oriented implementation. You set impulses and like to take responsibility. You take care of image editing and retouching, you are responsible for your own project management. You develop and supervise corporate design projects.
Your designs are legendary, your campaigns award-worthy or your films bring tears to viewers’ eyes? Then apply for a job with us!
A typical week in the life of a Graphic Designer at WTC:
- Customer guidelines: The ability to think your way into the customer’s world to create complex graphics that become the brand’s flagship on e-commerce platforms.
- Project Management: The work you create is constructed for further elaboration so that colleagues can use it to adapt your work for different countries.
- Crossmedia: The graphics you create are designed to meet different requirements, including video animation.
- Adobe Creative Suite: The Adobe Universe holds no secret for you and your skills allow you to jump straight into the depths of what’s possible to achieve.
- Trends: You can quickly identify new trends within the world of eCommerce & Amazon and take appropriate action to adapt to these trends.
- Strong communication skills
- Professional education or degree in the field of graphic arts
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud : Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional etc.
- Ability to work with Microsoft 365 applications
- Attention to detail and capability to produce content on time
- Good knowledge and understanding of user experience
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
- EU working permit
What we offer – an inspiring working environment:
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset, our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
To apply to the role of Freelance Graphic Designer, please make sure :
- . That you have already a VAT No or a registered number you can use to issue invoices for your work. This is mandatory to apply.
Company: Wunderman Thompson Commerce
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Application Deadline: N/A